LongRange is a native mobile app development tool. It is comprises of components like navigation, tabs, form views and commands, and it requires an installation of the LongRange serve.
Long-range planning is concerned with the integration of predictions with corporate strategies. Both practitioners and scholars of management have frequently proposed approaches to planning that they believe to be helpful. The purpose of this paper is to report which techniques and tools and what approaches to planning are actually being used. It is hoped that this information will provide the executive or practitioner with a framework for evaluating his planning practices relative to other planners.
- It executes as a native app very fast and with rock solid reliability
- Build native mobile apps using only RPG/ CL with DDS
- It provides the infrastructure for the application.
- Develop with only current level of programming expertise
- Need to write once and deploy to Apple and Android mobile devices
- Utilize mobile device features like GPS, camera, audio, SMS, etc.
- Automatically push app updates into the mobile devices
- Reduce the cost of maintaining and extending mobile apps
Why you should choose the LongRange mobile app builder ?
The LongRange mobile app builder is based on two fundamental principles: The mobile app development and maintenance process must have a short Time-to-Market and a justifiable Total-Cost-of-Ownership – both vitally important to IBM i development sites constrained by restricted budgets, “never enough” time and ever-present resource limitations.
Use your existing development tools – with your RPG, COBOL or CL expertise and the LongRange mobile app builder you can deliver mobile apps to a user community quickly, and you can maintain and extend them with a minimum of time and cost.
Mobile Apps for Business
This paper explains how LongRange can help companies build mobile apps using only developer skills and development tools. Picking the right app(s) for your business is the key to its success. The sections describing business opportunities and what apps can do will help you to identify business activities and requirements suitable for mobile apps.